Do you provide private dressing rooms?
Yes, we offer private dressing rooms for men ,women and children, free of charge.
What should I wear to the gym?
The Forum Private Fitness Club coined a feaze saying You come here to get cute, not come here to look cute
Is it better to stretch before or after I exercise?
We believe in the old traditional way like the major leagues, The NBA, NHL & The NFL...Stretches before the task....
I’ve never taken a yoga class, what should I know?
If you are a beginner, here are some important things you should keep in mind:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the class. This will allow you enough time to find your place on the floor.
- If this is your first class, we recommend that you place your mat in the second or third row so you can learn from others in the class.
- If you used one of our mats, we ask that you please wipe it down so others can enjoy a clean mat after your use.
- Please turn off your phone before entering the room (or store your phone in your locker!) and exit silently as to not to disturb the final Savasana.
Important to know:
- You will be doing a lot of downward poses, so it is best to avoid loose fitting clothing.
- Eat a light, healthy meal 2 hours before the class and drink plenty of water. Feel free to bring a water bottle to the class and drink as much as you need to during your practice.
Keep in mind:
- There are hundreds of different poses, some of which are more difficult than others. Don’t feel discouraged or worry about looking silly. Grow and practice at your own pace!
Get in touch!
If you are in Los Angeles and have any questions, please give us a call. We are looking forward to hearing from you!